About the campaign
GNK Dinamo and club’s Foundation Nema predaje launched a second edition of a campaign named ”BE A TRUE FAN – SUPPORT FAIR PLAY” (Croatian: FAIR PLAY NA TRIBINAMA).
The club will allocate funds after every official game in the season 2022-23 (Croatian league, Croatian cup, Croatian Supercup, UEFA competition) for which the club won’t receive financial charges (by Disciplinary bodies) based on following: setting/throwing fireworks, hate speech and racist/discriminatory behaviour of GNK Dinamo supporters. Allocated funds will be donated to Foundation Nema predaje with the aim to help children, disabled people and socially vulnerable groups/organizations.
The campaign starts on July 15 2022 during the home match GNK Dinamo – NK Lokomotiva at Maksimir stadium. We will monitor every GNK Dinamo home and away official game during the end of this year. The amount of money will be allocated for each game without a financial charge:
Croatian competition: 10.000,00 HRK
UEFA competition: 5.000,00 EUR
Aims and goals:
- Preventing the use of pyrotechnics in a football stadium
- Creating a safe environment
- Preventing any kind of health risks for supporters, players, officials and other people
- Promoting positive atmosphere, especially among the kids
- Fighting against racism, discrimination and hate speech
- Raising funds for children, young people and socially vulnerable families
- Educating new generations about socially acceptable behaviour of supporters
- Encouraging other clubs to run their own campaigns similar to this one
In the season 2019/20 GNK Dinamo has already run the first edition of this campaign with the total allocated amount of 248.000,00 HRK (33.066,00 EUR) that was donated to several organizations.
Only together we can prevent health and safety risks in football stadiums. Join us in this mission: Be a true fan – support fair play!
Photo: Slavko Midžor/PIXSELL